• Report: #820627

• Updated: Tue, January 10, 2012

• Reported By: Marcsmom — Dayton Nevada United States of America
Paula Young Wigs
Internet, Massachusetts United States of America

Paula Young Wigs Ripped off did only credited me$8.05 for two returned hair pieces-total price was $64+ Internet, Massachusetts

I  have done business with Paula Young Wigs for the past 15 years.  Recently I received two wigs/hair pieces that were the wrong color. I boxed them to return. I was then in an accident so the items did not get returned as quickly as I had planned.  I did finally get  them returned for credit-I found that Paula Young wigs only credited me $8.05 of the $64+ that should have been credited. I called and was told there was a $19.00 per piece restocking fee, and return mailing fee. I explained the circumstances and that I had paid the return fee.

Bottom line company has refused to credit my credit card and/or give me a merchandiser credit. One would think after 15 years of faithful business with this company they would be more accommodating.  Well needless to say they have lost any future business of mine and my family and friends and anyone that I tell about the shabby treatment I received.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2012 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paula-Young-Wigs/Internet-Massachusetts-/Paula-Young-Wigs-Ripped-off-did-only-credited-me805-for-two-returned-hair-pieces-total-820627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paula Young Wigs