Complaint Review: Paula Young wigs

• Reported By: E Myers — Carlise Ohio United States of America
Paula Young wigs
PO box 483 Brockton, Massachusetts United States of America

Paula Young wigs Took my money, wouldn't ship product Brockton, Massachusetts

27 June 2010, I ordered a wig from Paula Young for $74.95. They cashed my check 8 July 2010.  No delivery.  July 28, I wrote them a letter asking for my money back. No reply.  Aug 10, called and talked to Gale. She said my order was held back for some reason. Said my refund check for $64 would be mailed in a week. I told her I sent them $74.95. She informed me I wouldn't receive my shipping and handling charges back. I told her they never sent me a thing, how in the world could they justify keeping my $10.95 shipping charge.  She was gone quite a while, came back to the phone and said I would receive my full refund in a week.   No check.  Aug 31, called again.  Talked to Shelly, said the check for $10.95 was mailed to my old address. I ask why in the world would they mail a check to an address that I haven't lived in for 2 years. (I contacted the people that live there and they said they didn't receive any thing from them.) She said she couldn't answer why the check was sent there, I would have to talk to another department. She said a check for $64 would be sent to my present address.  It would take a week.  Today is Sept 12, 75 days later, and I still don't have any check.  I have never seen a company like this, take your money and don't even make an attempt to send you any product. How many other people have they done this to?  I've heard of companies using floats, but nothing like this, they keep the money.  The killing part, they had nerve to send me another catalog yesterday, guess they need another donation from a senior citizen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2010 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paula-Young-wigs/Brockton-Massachusetts-02303/Paula-Young-wigs-Took-my-money-wouldnt-ship-product-Brockton-Massachusetts-639828. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paula Young wigs