Complaint Review: Paul's Auto Repair

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: ripoffhunter — Whitestone New York
Paul's Auto Repair
133 Cutter Mill Rd. Great Neck, New York USA

Paul's Auto Repair Lied and said I failed my state inspection because of repairs needed to my car which I didn't need. Great Neck New York

I went in for a state inspection and was told I failed due to repairs I needed on my car. It totaled $700. I found out I didn't need these repairs. I took my car to another auto shop and said everything was fine. Good thing I did my research. I hope no one goes here and believes their lies and get ripped out of hundreds of dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pauls-Auto-Repair/Great-Neck-New-York-11021/Pauls-Auto-Repair-Lied-and-said-I-failed-my-state-inspection-because-of-repairs-needed-t-1123084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paul's Auto Repair