Complaint Review: Paulson Independent Distributors

• Updated: Sun, March 09, 2014

• Reported By: HawkfromMtwc — Manitowoc Wisconsin
Paulson Independent Distributors
P.O.Box2647 6401 DC Heerlen , Select State/Province Netherlands

Paulson Independent Distributors cash winner of $978,779,77 but they want me to send $25.00 processing fee P.O.Box 2647, DC Heerlen The Netherlands

*Consumer Comment: People fall for this all the time...

I recieved a letter in the mail from Paulson Independent Distributors telling me I am the newest confirmed cash prize winner in the amount of $978,779.77 for me only. They want me to send a check or money order for $25.00 to pay for processing. They want me to mail the $25.00 to Paulson Independent Distributors, P.O.Box 2647, 6401 DC Heerlen, The Netherlands.

I am not that stupid to send money to win a cash prize payout. These mailings they send you look so real and could easily get some people to take their bate and send the money for what they will tell you is a processing fee but I garantee you will lose the money you send them and get nothing in return. Beware, the scammers are still working hard to rip off anyone they can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2014 11:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paulson-Independent-Distributors/Select-StateProvince/Paulson-Independent-Distributors-cash-winner-of-97877977-but-they-want-me-to-send-25-1129354. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paulson Independent Distributors

People fall for this all the time...

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

Greed gets in the way of common sense. People need to ask themselves, when did I play the lottery in this foreign country or enter into a sweepstakes. And why should I have to send money when they could just deduct it from my winnings?! This is sadly a common scam and is making thieves rich.