Complaint Review: Pawn and Swap Shop

• Updated: Thu, May 10, 2012

• Reported By: PAWNANDSWAPSUX — United States of America
Pawn and Swap Shop
1713 Main Street Conway, South Carolina United States of America

Pawn and Swap Shop Pawn and Swap Shop Conway (843) 248-7296 ? This lowlife hangs up on customers Conway, South Carolina

Pawn and Swap Shop 1713 Main Street, Conway, SC 29526

(843) 248-7296

Is owned by a lowlife who loves to hang up on his customers. I called to ask a simple question and he hangs up. Real piece of garbage. My deranged lazy eyed convicted felon neighbor Tommy Williamson (Thomas Carl Williamson) of Conway SC broke into my home and burglarized me. He then sold my personal items to various people - including Carl Vernon Wiesener - owner of Father and Son Music Conway SC  ...   I started calling Pawn Shops to ask if they knew Tommy Williamson.  Most pawn shops were friendly, professional and courteous. But not this lowlife. When I called Pawn and Swap Shop, I was quickly hung up on when I mentioned Tommy Williamson. To me, that sounds a little bit incriminating. Perhaps the owner of Pawn and Swap knows something that he doesn't want everyone else to find out. He acts like he has something to hide. I would recommend staying away from this creep. Go to a real pawn shop - some place reputable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2012 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pawn-and-Swap-Shop/Conway-South-Carolina-29526/Pawn-and-Swap-Shop-Pawn-and-Swap-Shop-Conway-843-248-7296-This-lowlife-hangs-up-on-c-880788. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pawn and Swap Shop