Complaint Review: Paxum

• Updated: Wed, August 20, 2014

• Reported By: Ilmyrriley — Texas
Nationwide USA

Paxum Fraudulent bank transfer service ! Quebec Nationwide

I had two wire transfers sent from my work through paxum, Paxum is an international type of money transfer service thats supposed to transfer funds within 3 days to my actual bank account by wire transfer (my choice) , I've only used this service twice  , The first time i was charged over $100 in fees on a small payout of $200. I understand that wire transfers genreally cost anywhere between $20 -$50 so thats not a complaint , but Paxum didnt only charge me $50 per wire transfer they also charged me another 40$ along with each transfer ! Thats $180 total not including the random start up fees and "maintance" fee of $44.99 ! I sent muliple quesions asking why i was missing so much and my first reply was that my bank had charged me (my bank account did not charge me for that),  so i sent the statements from both paxum and my bank account to Paxum to show them that there is money missing with abosubley no recipte from either side, at that point they asked me to stop sending complaints that it somehow slows there system down. I'm missing at least $80 total that they will not show proof for even though i showed them the statement saying  the exact amount they told me would be in my bank account and my bank account had no problem showing me the statement of the amount paxum told them to pay me which was much less than what i sent after paying the wire fees/ ach fees. Considering it's a service based in Canada and im in the US im hoping this report at least stops someone else from being scammed out of so much money.

Paxum has multiple scam reports all over the internet  wish i would have seen that to begin with!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paxum-/nationwide/Paxum-Fraudulent-bank-transfer-service-Quebec-Nationwide-1171059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paxum