Complaint Review: Pay Anywhere

• Reported By: Anthony — Charlotte North Carolina
Pay Anywhere
Nationwide USA

Pay Anywhere Not Small Business Friendly Nationwide

This company is a joke! Tried to use them almost a year ago they had problems processing flex spending cards. Turn over time concerning approved transactions on regular cards exceeded 24 hours some took up to 48 hours. I finally gave up due to the constant issues. As of 6.10.2014 this company still needs to get its act together. I recently made a transaction through pay anywhere. The transaction was approved by the card holders company. I received an email from pay anywhere requesting a copy of the invoice showing the money due from my client. This was done and a call was made to pay anywhere. I was then told I needed to provide more information and they were holding the approved funds until I provided them with 3 months of my business bank statements in case there was a charge back. Never has any processing company ever asked me to do such. Understanding their point if the funds were being held up by my clients card company. I was told pay anywhere has the funds. To me if pay anywhere has my money in their account from my client for services my company provided these funds should be released. I since refunded my clients card which will take 7-10 days. Being a small business I'd advise anyone using this service to run! I will be using another card processor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2014 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pay-Anywhere/nationwide/Pay-Anywhere-Not-Small-Business-Friendly-Nationwide-1154429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pay Anywhere