Complaint Review: Pay Day Cash Advance America

Seattle, Washigton Seattle, Washington USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Pay Day Cash Advance America applied for a $2,000 loan,I was told I needed to purchase money mak green and $150.00 when I called to check on deposited of $2,000 then I was needed to send another 220 dollars for I was not told the first timel These are the people I talked to Michael Williams, Mr. Louis, Mr.Watson. When I called back about a refund of money i sent they come up with $100 cancellation fee and I needed to talk too mr..Bruce Seattle Washington

*General Comment: scam...

Johnetta C, Chicago, IL  (((REDACTED))) Report Pay Day Advance Loan. Settle. Washington  phone: 206-452-3566 I first talked to Michael Williams he stated to purchased a green dot money pak for 175 to get started for the $2,000 loan I applied for and $150 to deposit in my account and the 175 and 150 dollars would be return with deposit; this was all transpired 10:00 am. by 4 it was notdeposit so I call back transfered to Mr Watson and told I needed to put 220 dollars and I asked why he stated my credit score was low and they needed to bring my scores up I was never told this in the beginning I never would never agreed to thiisl, So I asked to refund me my money and was transfered to Mr. Louis and got the same garbage.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pay-Day-Cash-Advance-America/Seattle-Washington/Pay-Day-Cash-Advance-America-applied-for-a-2000-loanI-was-told-I-needed-to-purchase-m-1128939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pay Day Cash Advance America

#1 General Comment

scam...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

You got scammed. No reputable loan company will EVER ask for upfront or ernest money. REAL loan companies make their money during the loan or on the back end. The ONLY ones I have seen asking for money upfront are for the most part just scammers looking to cash in on your stupidity or ignorance. They use your desperation to PUSH you into giving them money. NEVER SEND MONEY THROUGH A UNTRACABLE SYSTEM!!!!!

You got scammed and they took you. Learn from this and NEVER do it again.