Complaint Review: Pay Day Loan Resource Center

pdloancs.com Internet U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Pay Day Loan Resource Center this company was not authorized to autopay out of my ck account Internet

all my dealings with paying bills are done through the inter-net. Always used secure lines. Somehow this company got a hold of my account information and started to do autopay for the last few months and I could not figure out what was going on.

I survive in a week to week check, very limited and my account was going under all the time. My inter-net service was down for a few months and I could not keep track of my checking account, since I do everything through the inter-net.

Today 02/23/2008 I finally took a closer look at my account and notice that for the past few months this web site (pdloancs.com) has been taking money out of my checking account without permission. The total is $6.78
a month.

Edwin
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2008 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pay-Day-Loan-Resource-Center/internet/Pay-Day-Loan-Resource-Center-this-company-was-not-authorized-to-autopay-out-of-my-ck-accou-311353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pay Day Loan Resource Center