Complaint Review: Pay-Day Loan-Yes

• Phone: 800-550-6051
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Pay-Day Loan-Yes, United United Cash Loans Nationwide

I applied for a loan and was approved for 200.00. I was then asked to fax a void check, copy of bank statement and pay check stub to the above fax number. I've called the toll free number and never get an answer just a recording. I was assigned to Nicolas they did not give a last name. I thought that was kind of strange. Since I've yet to receive any information about my loan and this company has my bank information.

Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2007 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pay-Day-Loan-Yes/nationwide/Pay-Day-Loan-Yes-United-United-Cash-Loans-Nationwide-293036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pay-Day Loan-Yes