• Report: #401963

Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-654-7444 ex 834
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Pay Day Loans Yes Never signed a contact and they now keep harassing me for money Nationwide

I was looking into pay day loans online and this one contacted me and said they needed some information to complete the loan, and after that they would grt back to me. I sent them the information and never heard back from them and never saw a contract and yet they deposited money in my account.

I have since closed the account because of overdraft charges from these people and now they call me at work and threaten me. When I told them under the fair debt collection act of 1979, I do not want them calling my work, Roxanne told me "We are a first party lender and that does not apply to us." Then she said she will call my boss and tell him what a deadbeat I am. They have already had enough cash to pay this loan off but they want more and continue to threaten and harass me. I do not have a contract nor an address for them. I have filed a complaint with the Department of Financial Institutions for my state and plan on filing a compaint with the Federal Trade Commisssion also.

Sharon
Port Washington, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2008 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pay-Day-Loans-Yes/nationwide/Pay-Day-Loans-Yes-Never-signed-a-contact-and-they-now-keep-harassing-me-for-money-Nationwi-401963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pay Day Loans Yes