Complaint Review: Pay O Matic

• Updated: Wed, January 11, 2012

• Reported By: Dorian — bronx New York United States of America
Pay O Matic
160 oak drive Syosset NY Flushing, New York United States of America

Pay O Matic / Excella PrePaid debit Card Refuse to give back Tax funds. Flushing , New York

*Author of original report: I am the consumer who filed this complaint

*Consumer Comment: Help to create complaint against company

*Consumer Comment: Why couldn't the "customer"

*UPDATE Employee: Pay-O-Matic & Excella Card Customer Service

My daughter had an Excella Prepaid debit card, she was given a account number from the pay o matic employee, she wanted to put her tax refund on her card.

to make a long story short she was given the wrong account number and the person to that wrong account number used up the funds. 8,000.00 Pay O Matic as well as Excella refuse to take blame, refuse to investigate. and most important refuse to give my daughter back her funds.

its been months and we have been sending out letters to different places for help to no avail. everyone keeps saying hire an attorney. I say what for she would have to give them all her tax money if they were to get it for her. so I am writing today in hopes that someone with knowledge cares to help my daughter get what is hers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2011 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pay-O-Matic/Flushing-New-York-11791/Pay-O-Matic-Excella-PrePaid-debit-Card-Refuse-to-give-back-Tax-funds-Flushing-New-Yo-722304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pay O Matic

I am the consumer who filed this complaint

AUTHOR: Dorian Gray - (USA)

I just recently got an email stating that someone made a comment. I want to thank consumer #2 and I would be happy to help consumer #3. I wrote to the NYS Banking department they are the one that issues pay o matic their licence.... Pay O Matic had no choice to give my daughter back her monies. Pay O Matic said that the reason why they are giving her the monies  is because she is a loyal customer.
That  is a LIE they gave it back because not only I wrote to the Banking DEPT I wrote to the all the Medias TV NEWS ETC. I wrote to bloomburg, queens borough President. to any one in power that would listen. Pay O Matic from what I hear has been having problems with their excella card and they figure minorities would not make a stink because they may be on welfare or some other issue......... YOU NEED TO MAKE A STAND its your MONEY if it wasn't for us they wouldn't be standing.........

Its so funny how a pay o matic employee made a comment......

Help to create complaint against company

AUTHOR: ellen91 - (United States of America)

I'm also know a person with the same issue, I'm on my way to file a complaint but I'm looking for more stories so if I could come in contact with more people the complaint will hava a bigger appeal, anyone that wants to help me?

-E

Why couldn't the "customer"

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

tell us THAT?!

Why are you stealing people's tax refunds?

SHAME SHAME SHAME!

Pay-O-Matic & Excella Card Customer Service

AUTHOR: myopinion - (United States of America)

As an employee of Pay-O-Matic directly responsible for the Excella Card Product I would like

all to know for the record that this case was investigated and once all of the relevant information

was available the customer was contacted and the issue was resolved.