lying

• Submitted: Fri, September 14, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 14, 2007

• Reported By:Kearney Missouri
Pay Pal Buyer Credit
P.O. Box 981084 El Paso, Texas U.S.A.

Pay Pal Buyer Credit Pay Pal ruined my credit score by 150 points over a late charge that was paid El Paso Texas

I made a $22.00 purchase in December 06' and my mistake, I did pay the bill 1 week late. I then was billed a late charge and again I must have paid the late fee late & they keep billing me a late charge every month. I sent a dispute letter in July and had no response. I have the names & dated of the people that I talked to regarding this problem.

I was in the process of buying a house and 3 months ago my credit score was average. This late fee has caused my credit score to drop considerably.

I cannot get any help when I call. They tell me there is no records of my writted dispute but on 07/24 I called to verify they received it and spoke to a girl named Katie. They had just received it but it had not been reviewed. I continued to get bills and continued to call with no help!

Thier customer service is very, very poor along with the credit dept.

I relize the late fee was paid late but come on. Write it off considering it was paid instead of charging me a late fee every month and messing up my credit for 7 years. Oh ya, they also add 22% interest to the charge.

Krista
Kearney, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2007 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pay-Pal-Buyer-Credit/El-Paso-Texas-79998-1084/Pay-Pal-Buyer-Credit-Pay-Pal-ruined-my-credit-score-by-150-points-over-a-late-charge-that-274562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pay Pal Buyer Credit