Complaint Review: Pay Pal

• Submitted: Fri, July 13, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, September 19, 2011

• Reported By:Zephyrhills Florida
Pay Pal
2211 North First Street San Jose,, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-837-1863
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Pay Pal fraud! ripoff San Jose, California

*Consumer Comment: This is a legitimate PayPal charge - so far?

*Consumer Comment: Need whole story

had made several calls into pay pal recently; over the fact that this theif stoled my idenity; opened up several pay pal accounts under my name! this is to be concerned as fraud. pay pal allowed this theif to open up several accounts using my name without my permission.

Kimberly
Zephyrhills, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2007 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pay-Pal/San-Jose-California-95036/Pay-Pal-fraud-ripoff-San-Jose-California-260596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pay Pal

This is a legitimate PayPal charge - so far?

AUTHOR: TexasBride2012 - (United States of America)

I, too, just received a charge from this place at this address and it is for my bridal purse I purchased through an established EBay seller.  It is supposed to arrive here today or tomorrow.  If I do not receive it or find myself a victim of identity theft, I will let EBay know and I will also update this report.  If there is no update to this report by me, it means it is legitimate.

Need whole story

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

Who is the thief? What bank account or credit card is linked to the account? Is it yours? How did they get it? What was paypals response? What IP address was used? Was it yours? How did they log into your machine? Need this whole story please

suspected