Complaint Review: Pay Pal

• Submitted: Wed, June 08, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, June 08, 2011

• Reported By: CK — Tampa Florida United States of America
Pay Pal

Pay Pal Pay Pal refused to validate my report of fraudulent use of my account. Internet

My Pay Pal account was accessed and $999.00, was attempted to be transferred from my bank account to my Pay Pal account.   I alerted my bank and put a stop on this transaction.  I notified Pay Pal that I was doing this and informed them again, via phone that this was a fraudulent transaction.  Even though they were aware that I did not make this tranfer request, they submitted the request for transfer a second time.

After I filed a formal fraud report to Pay Pal and received the following reply:

We have completed our investigation of your case and, as there is

insufficient evidence in support of your claim, we have denied your

Unauthorized Account Use Claim.

If you would like a copy of the documentation that was used in the course

of our investigation, please send a letter via mail to:

PayPal, Inc.

Attn: Unauthorized account Access Appeal

P.O. Box 45950

Omaha, NE 68145

In summary, Pay Pal refused to accept my fraud report multiple times.  I have since cancelled my account with them since it is so risky to do business on that website.  Please be aware that this could happen to you, too!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2011 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pay-Pal/internet/Pay-Pal-Pay-Pal-refused-to-validate-my-report-of-fraudulent-use-of-my-account-Internet-738281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pay Pal