Complaint Review: Pay Power

• Reported By: Angie — Stephenville Texas
Pay Power
, Select State/Province USA

Pay Power They put a block on my account Nevada

Pay Power put a block on my account.  I received my card on 02/08/2014.  Itwas  already loaded.  It had been loaded since the 6th. I used it allwe ekend with no problem.  I used ittw ice earlier today. When I went to buy groceries it said "unauthorized use". According tothe  website I have plenty of money in mya ccount but it is blocked. I have called customer service twenty or so times. No I am on hold and have been for 57 minutes. This is ridiculous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2014 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pay-Power/Select-StateProvince/Pay-Power-They-put-a-block-on-my-account-Nevada-1122614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pay Power