Complaint Review: Pay Pro Global

• Submitted: Sat, April 27, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: Arrow13 — Waldorf Maryland
Pay Pro Global
225 The East Mall Suite 1117 Toronto,ON Canada Internet United States of America

Pay Pro Global ,Rude, unhelpful, lazy. Internet

I have had the worst experience from this company. I had a fraudulent charge taken out of my account of $83 from Pay Pro Global. The one and only good thing they did (or at least I think they did) was decline the charge because they suspected it was fraudulent.

However, they sent me on a wild goose chase with my bank in order to receive my payment back. They refuse to simply fax a paper over stating that they declined the charge and it will not post in order to speed things up with my bank and when I contacted them back the woman on the other end of the phone got huffy and puffy, like I was inconveniencing her! Keep in mind this was before I even started to get frantic or loud on the phone with them. I was pretty calm until that point.

I have had this happen to me once before unfortunately but this was with best buy, and although best buy did not cooperate with the police very well they returned my money almost immediately.

The customer service at pay pro global is God awful, I have read many reviews where people cancel service and they keep charging them anyway. If you have half a brain DO NOT purchase anything from them and if you have horrible luck like I do and have this happen to you, just have the police contact them, I made a police report and am still waiting to have anything happen.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pay-Pro-Global/internet/Pay-Pro-Global-Rude-unhelpful-lazy-Internet-1046632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pay Pro Global