Complaint Review: Pay Stub Guy

• Submitted: Tue, October 23, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 03, 2012

• Reported By: Sandra Thomas — atlanta Georgia United States of America
Pay Stub Guy

Pay Stub Guy P.S.G, Atlanta's Income Specialist Complete Ripoff, Waste Of Time, Spamming and Scamming Across Atlanta, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Great Work Pay Stub Guy..Excellent Service provider.

*Author of original report: MW3 fan = mw3fan1970 = the PSG's Lackey

*Consumer Comment: I Used the pay stub guy today and he's excellent

I have been searching for someone who could do 3 bank statements, 2 stubs and a utility bill for me. I called The Pay Stub Guy first because he had so many ads and the other guy (prop docs) had gotten a bad review.

First of all I couldn't reach The Pay Stub Guy after 3 days of trying to contact him about his process and rather or not he could get me the documents i needed. I found out later that he is a middle man and obviously couldn't make any decisions.When he finally emailed me, I found that he doesn't do anything other than pay stubs. So I gave him the info (via email again). needless to say. I am still waiting, it has been 6 days now.

I decided to use the other guy (Prop Docs) the day before yesterday. When i called... he actually answered the phone. I told him what I needed and he delivered. I gave him the info and the stubs were ready in 30 minutes.the bill was ready in an hour and my statements he got to me yesterday. [continued below]....
.....

I wasted so much time trying to deal with a negligent business. I always thought that when you post for a service you were supposed to provide the service. Whoever posted the ad calling Prop Docs a scam either had a bad experience or is "flat out lying" as The Prop Docs guy said.

There are others who see that the psg (poor, sad guy) is a ripoff and a liar. just look him up on ripoff report. Dont hive this jerk any business he will waste your time

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2012 06:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pay-Stub-Guy/internet/Pay-Stub-Guy-PSG-Atlantas-Income-Specialist-Complete-Ripoff-Waste-Of-Time-Spamming-a-959067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pay Stub Guy

Great Work Pay Stub Guy..Excellent Service provider.

AUTHOR: Hill And Hill - (USA)

I called the pay stub guy as i was in need of some documents and was really amazed at how easy and smoothly he worked with me. I would have to say the whole process from start to finish was exactly an hour and the documents looked great. There seems to be a lot of hating on this excellent service provider from illegitimate copycats like prop docs and others that feel as though posting negative feedback about someone untruthfully is cute. But i am impressed with his level of professionalism and commitment to a great product. Maybe these prop docs should be more worried about the work they do than someone else who actually does a better job.

MW3 fan = mw3fan1970 = the PSG's Lackey

AUTHOR: Sandra Thomas - (USA)

I am The Owner Of PropDocs. I was looking for psg on Ripoff Report and ran across this and its hilarious to say the least. This guy who posted this rebuttal (MW3 FAN)sent me a message about 2 months ago "advising" me not to continue doing business. Now he (in all his intelligent splendor) Posts a rebuttal on This Ripoff Report Thread. With the same name as he used when he sent me the email no less. Just goes to show that anyone can post anything on this site rather it be true or not.

I am not and never have been a scammer. this guy is a liar along with his boss. Its just unfortunate for the customer that these guys spam ads so much and flag good business like mine all in the name of greed and to push their crappy stubs.

If you are so "Professional" Then Let the work Speak for its self.  But you cant do that because i'll out do you in my sleep!

this is  the email that this genius sent me.

I Used the pay stub guy today and he's excellent

AUTHOR: mw3 fan - (United States of America)

Called up the pay stub guy and he answered the phone quickly and took all my info processed the stubs and i met hm this morning. I called prop docs which are scammers and checkstubgirl which apparently copied the pay stub guy, for his name and apparently all this negative press he's getting here is nothing but his competition trying to sabotage an excellent service provider.