Complaint Review: Pay-mediaventltd

• Updated: Mon, September 29, 2008

• Reported By:cancun Other
Pay-mediaventltd
Internet U.S.A.

Pay-mediaventltd company that stole from your bank account, even when you never use their services Internet

This is a complaint mail to that company named Pay-mediaventltd because they stole from your bank account even when you never use their services.

I been told, when I signed up for their services: " free trial for 3 days" and now I been charged for 2 months in a row in my debit card.

Im in mexico, so I don't really know what to do for cancel that service. I just have their 800's numbers, but because I in another country this phone doesn't work here.

Please tell me what to do.

Thanks!!

Cecita
cancun
Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2008 12:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pay-mediaventltd/internet/Pay-mediaventltd-company-that-stole-from-your-bank-account-even-when-you-never-use-their-376825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pay-mediaventltd