Complaint Review: Pay power visa

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Deeh — Scott City Missouri United States of America
Pay power visa

Pay power visa Pay Power Visa is a Ripoff Internet

I requested my Federal refund to be places on a Pay Power Visa card. First it took 2 weeks to get it, then not every ATM would accept it and I read about all their hidden fees. I had to try 3 different ATMs and then my card was locked so I called customer service and got a cheap recording the first time was an hour of my life wasted, it kept telling me to hold for a representative but no one answered. I finally had to hang up, I just tried again and waked for another 30 minutes, still no one. My electric bill is due tomorrow or they will shut it off. Tell me how to get a hold of these people so I can pay my bills. Do not get a pay power card!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pay-power-visa/internet/Pay-power-visa-Pay-Power-Visa-is-a-Ripoff-Internet-1021312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pay power visa