intended

• Updated: Mon, September 26, 2011

• Reported By: ann — new york New York United States of America
PayPal Inc
2211 North First Street san jose, California United States of America

PayPal Inc paypal.com Paypal offers NO resolutions and holds your money for NO reason san jose, California

Paypal is withholding hundreds of dollars for Ebay items I sold. All items have been verified delivered with valid UPS tracking numbers. I have also received positive feedback for the items. I filed a complaint with the BBB and they were NO help! They claim that Paypal has over 6,000 complaints that have been "resolved" however their definition of resolved means that Paypal responded to the complaints NOT actually fixed anything.

I requested a review of my account several times to ask if at least a portion of my balance could be released however after speaking to many rude Paypal agents the answer is NO.

Paypal claims they are holding my funds in case there are any charge backs on my account. How can an Ebay buyer initiate a charge back for items that were not only delivered to them but they left me positive feedback. Since Ebay and Paypal are one in the same, they can see my positive feedback.

Everytime I call Paypal I get another excuse or another answer. Bottom line is Paypal is holding my funds for 180 days and refuse to even take a look at my account. I have spoke with management and escalation departments only to be hung up on and my questions ignored. Paypal gave me no notice of my account being permanently limited. I was not given any options or asked for any information. Simple someone at Paypal flipped a switch on my account and I am now out hundreds of dollars!

The BBB is to blame as much as PayPal, they refuse to help my claim, they simply closed it without any resolution. Paypal steals your money and they are a complete SCAM! DO NOT buy or sell on Ebay or use Paypal!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2011 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PayPal-Inc/san-jose-California-/PayPal-Inc-paypalcom-Paypal-offers-NO-resolutions-and-holds-your-money-for-NO-reason-san-781444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PayPal Inc