Complaint Review: PayPal Prepaid Mastercard

• Reported By: Truth78 — Pueblo Colorado
PayPal Prepaid Mastercard
, Select State/Province USA

PayPal Prepaid Mastercard Not Honest, Took All My Funds Internet

Purchased this prepaid card on an evening wheni was unable to make a deposit to my checking account so that I would be able to use it to pay a bill online.  Went through the activation process and was transferred to a csr who proceeded to advise me that I owed a balance ona previously owned card.  Preoaid cards are just that, you are not able to spend more than is loaded to the card.  I explained this situation and was advised that my situation would be e-mailed to a different department who would activate my card and my loaded funds would be available. I called the company the next day only to be told I now had a zero balance and all the money loaded to the card had been debited to pay for my "overdrawn prepaid card" Unfortunately this company will bring down the PayPal name which is unfortunate because they are not connected in any way. Buy any prepaid card before this one!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2013 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PayPal-Prepaid-Mastercard/Select-StateProvince/PayPal-Prepaid-Mastercard-Not-Honest-Took-All-My-Funds-Internet-1101110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PayPal Prepaid Mastercard