• Report: #205864

• Submitted: Sun, August 13, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, August 13, 2006

• Reported By:Littleton Colorado
PayPal - ebay
paypal.com , Internet, Nationwide U.S.A.

PayPal, Ebay, Rip Offs Stole money that was in my Account, Thiefs California

*Consumer Comment: PAYPAL IS A TOTAL RIPOFF!!

I had $300 sent to my account, I have had an Ebay, Pay Pal account open for 2 Years, I have used about $80,000 through this account, and I have over 120 positives with NO Negative feedbacks, They claim that my Father or My Son, used an account that owes them Money, because the phone #s match, that they forose my account, and I asked the BBB for help, but of course got no where!!! As usual with the BBB, so I would like for RIP OFF Report to Help me get my $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ I would think that Pay Pal would have to release my money, and if there claim is true, they need to collect from my Father or Son, not my Account!!!! I refuse to use Ebay, or Pay Pal for anything know, as they are RIPOFFS!!!

Ken
Littleton, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2006 01:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PayPal-ebay/Internet-Nationwide/PayPal-Ebay-Rip-Offs-Stole-money-that-was-in-my-Account-Thiefs-California-205864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PayPal - ebay

PAYPAL IS A TOTAL RIPOFF!!

AUTHOR: Scott - (U.S.A.)

I am not surprised to hear this. Paypal had been holding hundreds of my dollars for months. They asked for information, I send it and they ignored it. Like I send them a receipt from postal shipping, but it's like they wanted tracking numbers, though all the buyers had already recieved the items and left positive feedback!!

The people there are the most rude, arrogant, jerks alive, and they have no interest in helping anyone. I was told I can get my money back in 6-months!!

These people are all criminals as far as I'm concerned. I guess the saying "Absolute power corrupts absolutely" applies here big time!!!
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC