Complaint Review: PayPal

• Submitted: Thu, April 21, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2012

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
PayPal
paypal.com Mountain View, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 402-938-3531
  • Web:
  • Category: E-trade

PayPal scam! Ebay Buyers Use PayPal to RipOff Sellers Mountain View California

*Consumer Suggestion: SLANDER?

*Consumer Comment: SLANDER

It started with a few simple transactions on Ebay. One was carborater Item number: 7961637545 going to Ebay name: vernonpaul67 real name:Colleen Murphy,PO Box 175,Pittsfield, MA 01202. The other was a camera Item number: 3880709092 sent to Ebay name: cabehead real name: Braulio Bethancourt,4820 s.e. 41 st
del city, OK 73115.

There was signature required to receive these items from USPS of which I didnt know took an extra week to get delivered. Well it was brought to my attention by the money for both of the items being taken out of my Paypal account. I accidently lost my receipt from the post office but went to the main post office and they were able to call the recieving post and they said they had them.

I called the buyers and told them that one had been tried to deliver and the other was at the post office ready to be picked up. Both filed a claim with Ebay and Paypal. They notified Ebay but did not notify Paypal so Eaby closed there dispute but Paypal will not give my money back. I have tried everything possible trying to get my money from buyer or Paypal. Buyer is no response and Paypal is "We Dont CARE !!!"

I have a roomate who also has ebay and Paypal and since we use the same computer at times Paypal has locked that account till mine is resolved. I dont know waht to do. Without trracking numbers Paypal will not pay. The post office cant go off my credit card receipt to find the routing numbers. Buyers wont return emails. I guess I'm out over $600. Will never use Paypal again.

I will post this and send this to every site and person I can.

Charles
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2005 11:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PayPal/Mountain-View-California-94040/PayPal-scam-Ebay-Buyers-Use-PayPal-to-RipOff-Sellers-Mountain-View-California-139816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PayPal

#1 Consumer Suggestion

SLANDER?

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

Slander is stating something that is not true about another, according to the dictionary. Simply stating facts in a transaction, including the identity of the involved parties is not.

Why don't you work with the complainant and Pay Pal to correct the problem and help the poor fellow get his money back?

SLANDER

AUTHOR: Colleen - (U.S.A.)

I am mentioned by name and my address is given in this report, which is completely unsubstantiated, and actually against PayPal, and not me as an individual! I demand my slandered name and address immediately be removed from this false report or I will formally file complaints against both Charles of San Antonio and ripoffreport.com. Your prompt and immediate attnetion to this matter is appreciated!