- Report: #1034697
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: PayPal
PayPalPO Box 50185 Palo Alto, California U.S.A.
PayPal completely unfair
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
(1). I have been told that their "policy" changed on 10/09/00, and only "premier" or "business" accounts will now receive the bonus. The problem? They did not send out a communication announcing the policy change until 10/11/00 (two days AFTER the new policy went into effect). To make matters worse, the two
(2) referrals I was NOT paid for both signed up on 10/06/00 (BEFORE the policy change), but because of the NORMAL time it takes to verify accounts, their accounts were not considered "verified" until 10/10/00 (ONE DAY AFTER the policy change).
This is the reason they are claiming I am not entitled to the referral bonuses I was PROMISED. Sounds just a little "too convenient," doesn't it?
I have sent SEVERAL letters to firstname.lastname@example.org , but all I receive are responses referring to the policy change. Don't you think a reasonable consumer is entitled to expect ADVANCE NOTICE of "policy changes?" I DO!
I still think I am ENTITLED to the two (2) $5 referral bonuses I did NOT receive! How about you?
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PayPal/Palo-Alto-California-94303/PayPal-completely-unfair-1034697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.