Complaint Review: PayPal

• Updated: Mon, October 26, 2009

• Reported By: Larry C. — Yuma Arizona USA
PayPal
1840 Embarcadero Rd. Palo Alto, California United States of America

PayPal eBay PayPal refused refund when eBay seller shiped to wrong address. DOCUMENTED! Item never received. Palo Alto, California

*Consumer Comment: What did you want?

*Consumer Comment: Question:

I purchased an eBay item. During checkout, PayPal allows me to chose one of my many confirmed addresses. I have two homes, one in Arizona one in Montana. I choose to have the item shipped to my Montana address. The seller looked up my  Arizona address and shipped the item there.

I contacted PayPal after the seller refused to make it right and ship the item to the address I had listed. After 30 days, PayPal sent me a form letter denying my claim.

Incredible! I am in the right, the seller is in the wrong and I have the documents to prove it. PayPal did not ever request the documentation or contact me. They just chose to allow the seller to do what is clearly wrong. Shame on PayPal!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2009 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PayPal/Palo-Alto-California-94303/PayPal-eBay-PayPal-refused-refund-when-eBay-seller-shiped-to-wrong-address-DOCUMENTED-It-514674. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PayPal

What did you want?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

What did you want the seller do to "make it right".

Question:

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

Where is the item? It may have been shipped to the wrong address, but it is still your address. Do you have the item at your home in arizona? if so, they you are attempting to defraud the seller. If you want a refund, perhaps you should have whomever received it send it back to the seller.