Complaint Review: PayPal

• Updated: Wed, January 02, 2013

• Reported By: Logan — Bluffton South Carolina United States of America
2211 N. First St Internet United States of America

PayPal Furious user suspended without warning or explaination Internet

ebay/paypal suspended account, offered no information, no appeal, no resolution. Account was suspended without warning or apparent reason. When trying to discover why, I was told I needed to obtain a subpoena.

As of 12/31/12, two items had sold on ebay. The following day my account was suspended. Without any information, I didn't even know whether to ship or not. Turned out payment was held pending resolution, but as the suspension was permanent; the buyers were to be left in limbo with the seller striped of means for direct resolution.

On 1/1/13 I called customer service at eBay twice, both times was shrugged off without any info. On 1/2/13 I called Paypal support and was told I needed a subpoena just to learn why I was suspended. On 1/2/13 I began receiving disputes from Paypal in regards to the products I no longer had any information about. My Paypal balance was 0, because payment was held for a new account. I issued a refund for the product I never sold or received payment for, and was informed that my Paypal account was now in negative balance.

In addition, I paid $26.45 in Shipping fees that are now null thanks to the unwarranted, unannounced, and unexplained account suspension.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PayPal/internet/PayPal-Furious-user-suspended-without-warning-or-explaination-Internet-990065. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PayPal