Complaint Review: PayPal

• Reported By: Robert — Renton Washington United States of America
PayPal
2211 North First Street Internet United States of America

PayPal PayPal, eBay Credit Card Close To 100% on the Dollar Internet

I am using PayPals smart connect credit. I maxed it out at $800.00 dollars. I sent PayPal two $25.00 payments in two months which equates to $50.00 dollars total at this time. $800.00 minus $50.00 dollars equals $750.00 dollars. Why would they only have my spending limit up at $9.00 dollars now?  There should be more of a spending limit then $9.00 dollars in that account now since I paid them back $50.00 dollars. They are charging me some crazy high fees on the credit they gave me up and over 90 percent. This is wrong and I am submitting this complaint for others to stay far away from doing business with these crooks. I have read many articles after the fact about PayPal ripping people off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2012 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PayPal/internet/PayPal-PayPal-eBay-Credit-Card-Close-To-100-on-the-Dollar-Internet-979824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PayPal