Complaint Review: PayPal

• Updated: Sat, August 04, 2012

• Reported By:sz California
PayPal
Nationwide United States of America

PayPal Do not trust PayPal, they are nightmare USA Do not trust PayPal, they are nightmare Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: paypal & ebay both are nightmares

PayPal - an so called secure online payment system which is f***en horrible and not safe for seller, not even safe for buyer 100%in most recent case with me, received a payment from buyer in Canada for a merchandise sold in auction site. All gone well, nothing was suspected in payment. Buyer requested to send merchandise to registered PayPal address. PayPal held the payment after 10days of receiving. asking details. All details submitted - tracking number and conversation with buyer.

Fund, kept in held for 15days as caused mention "Reviewing by PayPal agent" after 25 days of receiving the payment, fund reversed to sender, with no concrete reason. I contacted PayPal regarding. PayPal says "we do not cover all payment you receive and cannot extend seller protections"

I lost, USD 500 and cursing every day to PayPal. Hardly makes 500 in week, lost in a second, caused by PayPal.

Do not trust PayPal, they are nightmare.

Cnhk123 sz, California
China, People's Republic of

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2008 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PayPal/nationwide/PayPal-Do-not-trust-PayPal-they-are-nightmare-USA-Do-not-trust-PayPal-they-are-nightmare-331319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PayPal

paypal & ebay both are nightmares

AUTHOR: mrstitch - (United States of America)

Paypal and Ebay both are nightmares. I got taken for several hundred dollars with paypal and ebay. I had over an $800 credit in my seller account on ebay and now they are trying to bill me for over $300 in fees....i am a small seller..maybe $100 -$200 a month so fees for that barely reach $50 a month. Their book-keeping in their billing department is horrible....and the reps you talk to know nothing at all and each time you call ebay or paypal you get a totally different story about things. They both are horrible companies to deal with.

They suspended both my ebay and paypal accounts after I disputed the billing invoice and refused to pay when I could prove I had a credit amount of over $800..so they have my money and well to get a lawyer to fight for it would cost me much more than $800 so they screwed me and paypal caused numerous overdrafts in my checking account...the people they have working there are total IDIOTS!! I suggest if you do not want to lose your money stay away from them both. And now that ebay owns paypal you can not buy on ebay unless you have a paypal account as they no longer allow sellers to take any other method of payment but paypal.

What started out as a great place to buy and sell has turned into a major nightmare. It was a nice way to make a few extra dollars...now it is just the place to be if you have money to lose.