Complaint Review: PayPower Prepaid Visa

• Reported By: Sirenmedea — Seattle Washington United States of America
PayPower Prepaid Visa

PayPower Prepaid Visa Technical Difficulties? Internet

*UPDATE Employee: PayPower Visa

So today I take my son to work with me as I am short a baby sitter (he's 12) I get him a cup of hot chocolate at starbucks with my paypower debit card and have no problem.  Little less than an hour later and we are going to my second account and I stop for gas and my card is declined. I log onto the site on my phone and verify that there are enough funds available for what I'm trying to do (Prepay for $20 of gas) and my balance is $118.99 so I know I'm good.

Assuming there is an issue with the gas station I go on to the next store and try to do my job, but now I'm worried. I have my son with me, no cash for food or gas and a decent drive home on an empty tank. I try my card again and again it's declined. I call PayPower and they instantly tell me they are having technical difficulties and to wait an hour or two to try the card again. I wait little over an hour and need to move on in my work day and sure enough the card doesn't work still.

I finally had to panhandle enough in quarters and change to get my son home and lose the rest of the day of work! It's been more than 4 hours now and the card still doesn't work. I'm going to lose another day of work tomorrow if I can't get to my gas money! I'm switching my auto deposit at work to another card. This is very frustrating! Also my card is very worn and I contacted them to see about a replacement and they told me it would be $5.95......for that I can just get a new one at the store! Very done and over with this company right now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PayPower-Prepaid-Visa/internet/PayPower-Prepaid-Visa-Technical-Difficulties-Internet-952389. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PayPower Prepaid Visa

PayPower Visa

AUTHOR: PayPower - (United States of America)

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with PayPower. Please email cs@blackhawk-net.com so we can assist you.