Complaint Review: PayPower Visa Card

• Submitted: Fri, July 13, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By: rkh1953 — Crescent Mills California United States of America
PayPower Visa Card

PayPower Visa Card Allowed me to put money on one of their cards then won't activate it Internet

*UPDATE Employee: PayPower Visa

I bought a PayPower Visa card at a Safeway Store. I live in a rural area and wanted to use my card online.

The card was activated at the store but the card said to complete it to register online. I tried to enter the card number at least 6 times. It would not take the number.

I then called the telephone number on the web site. What a nightmare. I was told I had to fax in something with my physical address like a bill. However, I explained my bills or mail has my mailing address which is a PO Box. I can not have mailed delivered. They refused to activate my card or complete registration.

I was then told to fax my Drivers License and someone would call me right back and my card would then be activated. I did that. No call. I called them again and got nowhere. Now they say it will be 24 to 48 hours. This is fraud. They take your money and then find reasons you can't use the card.

I am going to go to the Safeway store and any other stores that carry this card and show them the complaints about this card and tell them it is their customers best interest to remover them from their store. I had no idea this would be such a nightmare. I saw it in the store and thought what a good idea to shop online. If only I had waited and researched it. But who thinks of that with a visa card. Please be aware and choose another card for your use. I am now stuck having to try and redeem my money from this card. Never again. I was going to reload it for a trip I am taking and thank goodness I decided to just put some money on it to see how it worked first before I loaded it up with a lot of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PayPower-Visa-Card/internet/PayPower-Visa-Card-Allowed-me-to-put-money-on-one-of-their-cards-then-wont-activate-it-911614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PayPower Visa Card

PayPower Visa

AUTHOR: PayPower - (United States of America)

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with PayPower. Please email cs@blackhawk-net.com so we can assist you.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC