Complaint Review: PayPower Visa Card

• Updated: Fri, June 28, 2013

• Reported By: Jose Eduardo — san francisco ca California
PayPower Visa Card
Internet USA

PayPower Visa Card this is a Scammer. this company blocked my Paypower card for no reason. they are rude they don't help or provide information about what's goin on...  Internet

I bought a $40 Paypower Visa Card on Wednesday morning to pay some expensives that I had.. I actived it few hours later on the same day. At the time I wannted to pay . Resulted that my card was blocked by the company with no reassons..I called them to find out. They did not help me "AT ALL" ..

I am still waiting for them to help me with this situation but i havent heard from them ...

Repressentatives are very rude. They do not assist you, they do not help you, they do not provide the information you need to resolved the problem.

This company is a Scammed ... Do not buy PayPower cards..

Your money will be stole by this company.. ...

This company PayPower needs to be out of bussiness ASAP...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2013 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PayPower-Visa-Card/internet/PayPower-Visa-Card-this-is-a-Scammer-this-company-blocked-my-Paypower-card-for-no-reason-1062940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PayPower Visa Card