Complaint Review: PayPower

• Submitted: Sun, October 02, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, October 02, 2011

• Reported By: Charles McKethan — Albany Georgia United States of America
PayPower

PayPower Pay Power, MetaBank Stole my money after the goverment deposited me money that was owed to me www.paypower.com, Internet

This company is a pure rip off.  It monitors customers accounts and wait for the account to receive a substantial deposit.  Once the substantial deposit is received on the prepaid card, the company revokes ATM and all access to use this card.

Once a deposit is received, Paypower all of a sudden states that for security measures, their risk management department has placed a hold on your account.  This is a tatic to steal a consumers money in what they probably consider legal.  I have placed a call and sent an email to the attorney general's office.

I have a Paypower prepaid card.  I emailed the PR@Blackhawk-net.com email address and my wife an I are awaiting a response and we have bills that must be paid.  This company is a total RIP OFF and hopefully the attorney general will investigate its practices.  If anyone would like to start a class action lawsuit and have this company's practices investigated, please contact me for the attorney general investigators information that we are working with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2011 01:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PayPower/internet/PayPower-Pay-Power-MetaBank-Stole-my-money-after-the-goverment-deposited-me-money-that-wa-783741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PayPower