Complaint Review: PayPower

• Submitted: Tue, June 04, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, June 04, 2013

• Reported By: ZachL1995 — Wichita Kansas
Internet USA

PayPower Put $270 Into card and Cannot even use. PAYPOWER is a scam. DO NOT buy! Internet

Ok, first off my name is Zach. I went to buy a PayPower card one day for my WoW account subscription, I bought it and put $30 on it. Somehow it worked. Then, I went to buy a Refillit pack and put $270 on it so I could buy a computer. But when I get home I'm unable to do so. I call customer support and it says that I am unable to refill because I did not pass registration. I figured it was because I was 17 at the time that I bought the first card. So I wait til the next day and walk back to Quik Stop and buy another one, since my first card somehow worked, I figured it would be ok to Refill now that I was 18. However the same problem occured. I finally save up enough money so I could buy a computer and have something to do with my time off and wouldn't you know it it got stolen right out from under me. This is ridiculous. I've read many claims that the same thing happened to others. DO NOT BUY PAYPOWER!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PayPower/internet/PayPower-Put-270-Into-card-and-Cannot-even-use-PAYPOWER-is-a-scam-DO-NOT-buy-Internet-1056386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PayPower