• Report: #1019157

• Submitted: Sat, February 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: Vncnt — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
Paypower.CS@blackhawk-net.com Internet United States of America

PayPower TaxAct ,tax preparer - Bancorp, creates bank card, Failed to ship my paypower visa card as promised in correspondence via email , Internet

I received a email from Paypower stating my visa card was mailed out on Feb 6, 2013. After several business days  I contacted Paypower they instructed me to wait up to 10 business days.  Today is Feb 23, 2013 I have not received my visa card.  IRS has confirm my refund is available. This is bad business.  Today Paypower tells me to wait until Monday, Feb. 25th.  because of Presidents day this month.
I smell a rat..................... Now if somehow my mail is loss due to mail fraud.  There goes my tax refund. I fought all involved, Bancorp, Taxact, and IRS for allowing such a corrupt business to carry out this method.
I also contacted Paypower to issue another card and expedite the card.  I was asked to wait.  I am in need of my refund.  What can I do?  This software was recommended by IRS, I filed with them because it's free.   Well I am paying for it now.........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PayPower/internet/PayPower-TaxAct-tax-preparer-Bancorp-creates-bank-card-Failed-to-ship-my-paypower-vis-1019157. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PayPower