Complaint Review: PayPower

• Updated: Wed, August 14, 2013

• Reported By: Sawyer — Mill Creek Washington
PayPower
2405 137th pl se mill creek, Washington USA

PayPower credit card debit mill creek Washington

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sorry for the trouble

I bought a visa card from this company and registered my card online, but apparantly the registration did not go through. Not knowing this, i bought a reloadit card for my visa. Now, because the card isnt registered, I cant reload it. Not having a card to use the reloadit, which i paid $56 for, I have to get a refund in the means of a check, 20 days in the future. I really dont have the time or money for it. This has really ruined my finances and I dont know what I will do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PayPower/mill-creek-Washington-98012/PayPower-credit-card-debit-mill-creek-Washington-1075899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PayPower

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sorry for the trouble

AUTHOR: Paypower Customer Support - ()

Hi Sawyer,

Sorry for the trouble.  Please contact us directly at customer-support@paypower.com and we'll do what we can to help.

Thanks,