Complaint Review: PayPower.ca

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: ANGRYMOM — Trail British Columbia Canada
PayPower.ca

PayPower.ca PayPower Visa Card Allowed me to put money on one of their cards then won't activate it, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: PayPower Visa

My son bought a PayPower Visa card at a Safeway Store. We live in a rural area and he wanted to use the card online for something special.

The card was activated at the store but the card said to complete it to register online. He tried to enter the card number several times and so did I as his mother. It would not take the number.

I then called the telephone number on the web site. What a nightmare. They refused to activate the card or complete registration. Said my son isnt 18 so cant use it. We bought the card so he could use it and they wouldnt even take my info and said we will have to use it in a store. My son cant get what he wanted to in a store which is why it was bought specifically for online use.

I was then told we needed id but refused to accept mine. Asked to go above the persons head I was dealing with and told get call back in 24 to 48 hrs. I work, I cant sit home for 2 days while they get their act together. This was for a birthday and now nothing to show but them stealing our money, that is fraud. They take your money and then find reasons you can't use the card.

I am going to go to the Safeway store and any other stores that carry this card and show them the complaints about this card and tell them it is their customers best interest to remover them from their store. I had no idea this would be such a nightmare. I saw it in the store and thought what a good idea to shop online.  Please be aware and choose another card for your use. I am now stuck having to try and redeem my money from this card. Never again. What a horrible company to rip off a kid who actually works hard for his spending money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PayPowerca/internet/PayPowerca-PayPower-Visa-Card-Allowed-me-to-put-money-on-one-of-their-cards-then-wont-a-968999. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PayPower.ca

PayPower Visa

AUTHOR: PayPower - (United States of America)

We apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced with PayPower. Please email cs@blackhawk-net.com so we can assist you.