Complaint Review: PaySystems Corporation - MyPaySystems - Dating Playground

• Submitted: Fri, May 07, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, May 07, 2004

• Reported By:Penn Valley California
PaySystems Corporation - MyPaySystems - Dating Playground
www.myPaySystems.com, www.datingplayground.com Internet U.S.A.

PaySystems Corporation, MyPaySystems, and Dating Playground (datingplayground.com) fraudulent billing. Rip-off! Internet

I was charged $49.95 on my credit card for a dating service known as "datingplayground.com." I have never heard of this service nor did I order it. I discovered this charge only after it appeared on an account that I had recently closed.

Although I received a refund, I was never able to talk to anyone at "datingplayground.com." Since then, I have discovered that this has happened to many consumers across the country. Just a heads up.

Kipp
Penn Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2004 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PaySystems-Corporation-MyPaySystems-Dating-Playground/internet/PaySystems-Corporation-MyPaySystems-and-Dating-Playground-datingplaygroundcom-fraudul-90562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PaySystems Corporation - MyPaySystems - Dating Playground

ceiling