Complaint Review: PaySystems Corporation

• Reported By:St. James New York
PaySystems Corporation
MypaySystems.com Nationwide U.S.A.

PaySystems Corporation ripoff I had not authorized this charge Internet

PaySystems Corporation (as agent for Deskserve)

Credit Card Charge: called AE in November 2003 and reported that I had not authorized this charge and was told they would address the situation with the merchant. I did not pay the $499 disputed amount.

In January 2004, I received a credit agency letter demanding payment for $524. and called credit card company. I was told that they returned the charge to the merchant and were no longer involved. I would have to take it up with the merchant.

Called referenced PaySystems and was told the charge was for Deskserve, a bulk e mail service. I never ordered it, never received it and certainly never had use for such a service. Unsuccessfully attempted to research the merchant (Deskserve) by telephone as they do not list a business address but only a message center and website that has nothing on it but the name. I called the Credit Agency and was very rudely told not to call back unless I had my checkbook ready to pay up. It is a fraudulent charge.

I again contacted Paysystems and was told that they had nothing to do with the letter from the Credit Agency and that the Creditor Bank for my charge card was the one to contact.. I called the Creditor Bank and this was completely fraudulent. It would have to be Paysystems which, indeed, is referenced on the Credit Agency Letter but denies having generated it.

Contacts are as follows:

Merchant: Deskserve No address Deskserve.net is the Website Tel. 917 91 7994

Paying Agent for the Merchant: Paysystems Corporation Mypaysystems.com is the website - Tel # 1 888 751 0744

Mary
St. James, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2004 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PaySystems-Corporation/nationwide/PaySystems-Corporation-ripoff-I-had-not-authorized-this-charge-Internet-78667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PaySystems Corporation