Complaint Review: Paycom.Net & MWI*BusinessMax

• Submitted: Tue, March 23, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, March 23, 2004

• Reported By:Sissonville West Virginia
Paycom.Net & MWI*BusinessMax
Paycom.net - California & MWI*BusinessMax - CT , California U.S.A.

Paycom.Net MWI*BusinessMax ripoff no authorization removed from my credit card $47.80 Connecticut California

Paycom.net without my permission, knowledge or authorization has removed from my checking account $123.84 starting 02/04/04 thru 03/04/04.
I do not know who this company is or how they got access to my account. I have already contacted my Bank and will be going there in person tomorrow to have this disputed and investigated.

MWI*Businessmax has also without my permission, knowledge or authorization removed from my credit card $47.80 starting 08/18/03 thru 01/13/04. This rebuttal will also be investigated at the same time. Thank You!

Sissonville, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2004 12:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PaycomNet-MWIBusinessMax/California/PaycomNet-MWIBusinessMax-ripoff-no-authorization-removed-from-my-credit-card-4780-Conn-84962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paycom.Net & MWI*BusinessMax