Complaint Review: Paycom.net

• Updated: Thu, February 08, 2001

• Reported By:Brownsboro TX
Paycom.net
, California U.S.A.

Paycom.net false Internet billing to checking account

My checking account was billed $34.61 from a PAYCOM.NET (800)893-8871 CA and an EL DORADO SALES (602) 212-9607 AZ for $9.98 and an HG WEB DESIGN (909) 541-9619 for $9.95.

I do not know why they billed me, and I have received no internet service or have not ordered anything to be mailed to me. I called them, and they do not understand, telling me they deal with "thousands of internet companies, and if they could have my number again they could look up my record." Right, bite me.

Please help me to get my money back and prevent them from taking more money out of my account. I have bought something over the Internet in the past and was very apprehensive about it, now I know why. Please respond.
CoolMorty@aol.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paycomnet/California/Paycomnet-false-Internet-billing-to-checking-account-4406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paycom.net