Complaint Review: Paycom.net

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
Paycom.net
http://www,paycom.net Internet U.S.A.

Paycom.net fraudulent billing! Rip-off! Internet

We never authorized any charges from paycom.net. In fact I had no computer at the time the charges were made to access an adult web site. My mother was handling my credit card statements and never questioned the charge as she figured it was something I wanted.

The charges went on for almost 2 years before I knew about them. My credit card company reversed 6 months of charges and will not reverse anything else. I have contacted paycom and they will not give me any information about my "supposed" account with them.

So basicly I am out some $700 and my card is over the limit beacuse of these charges and I had to work out a payment plan to keep my credit card.

Shawn
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2004 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paycomnet/internet/Paycomnet-fraudulent-billing-Rip-off-Internet-101236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paycom.net