Complaint Review: Paycom.net

• Updated: Tue, October 21, 2003

• Reported By:Crown Point Indiana
Paycom.net
Internet U.S.A.

Paycom.net ripoff,they debited my bank account for $39.95 twice in a month without my knowledge, fraudulent billing Internet

Being a Viet Nam Veteran 100% disabled, I live on disabled money from the Govt. and have put my bills on monthly debit so I don't forget them. And my wife showed the bank statement to me and I couldn't find any record of buying stuff from this company.

I started checking into the matter and found that I couldn't get to their web site, like they just up and vanished. In my search I came upon a link saying there was a ripoff going on with these people and here I am filing this report.

Robert l.
Crown Point, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2003 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paycomnet/internet/Paycomnet-ripoffthey-debited-my-bank-account-for-3995-twice-in-a-month-without-my-know-69721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paycom.net