Complaint Review: Paycom.net

• Submitted: Wed, August 04, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 04, 2004

• Reported By:Athens Tennessee
Paycom.net Nationwide U.S.A.

Paycom.net They charged my credit card and I have never heard of this company before I tried to email them but they will not return anything about the charge Internet

I have been charged several times on my credit card in the last week. I have NO knowledge of this company and when I tried to contact them I got nothing from them.

The total of the charges range from $1.00 to $29.95. That adds up after a while. I agree with the other people that I have read on rip-off report. I would take responsiblity for this account if I had occured the charges myself but I have not.

Did you all ever think it was possible that someone may have gotten the credit card information and is using it unathorized? You all don't think about the people that work hard for their money u just ASSUME that these people are the ones that are making the charges.

Brian and LeAnne
Athens, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2004 05:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paycomnet/nationwide/Paycomnet-They-charged-my-credit-card-and-I-have-never-heard-of-this-company-before-I-tri-102186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paycom.net