specimen

• Updated: Fri, October 29, 2004

• Reported By:albuquerque nm
Paycom.net
unk Nationwide U.S.A.

Paycom.net online internet ripoff keeps on billing

*Consumer Comment: Consumer tried a trial membership

Dear Public

Beware of any site that uses Paycom.net as their credit card billing company. They will say you never opened an account, or you didn't insert the right information. If you know as I do the exact info and you go to cancel your account all you get is a misdirected web address or this page has been cancelled.

I tried a trial membership for $6.95 and realized I made a mistake. For 3 days I tried in vain to cancel or contact someone about this. They billed me for 6 months @ 24.95 per month. I finally had to close my BUSINESS checking account that the card transaction was tied to. I will post a follow up, if this stupid company tries anything else.

They posted a fraudulent telephone number on my bill to an insurance company! The company is sick of getting called about cancelling or recieving credit from a credit card billing company!

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Paycom.net

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paycomnet/nationwide/Paycomnet-online-internet-ripoff-keeps-on-billing-7566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paycom.net

Consumer tried a trial membership

AUTHOR: Timothy - (U.S.A.)

I tried a trial membership and payed for one month but that was all I asked for or requsted Now I am being charged for annother months billing and I nolonger use that service