Complaint Review: Paycom.net/one Verify

• Updated: Fri, April 18, 2003

• Reported By:Baltic Connecticut
Paycom.net/one Verify
paycom.net Internet U.S.A.

Paycom.net/one Verify dirty tricks in online forms led to full membership fees on my charge account. I wasn't aware that a box was checked that signed me up to another web site and a ripoff deception Internet

I was logged into a site which offered free membership (free free free) the site explained. I was asked for my credit card as a proof of age ID only! It turns out the site form, had a box checked (which was overlooked by me) and I was signed up to a (Sister) site and didn't know it, until I got the bill on my statement and called the service representative.

The service rep said that I couldn't cancel it unless it was fraud related. They would contact the police and an investigation would reveal that it came from my computer, and I would face charges. I have no recourse, except to pay the bill. I made sure, by her word that all the charges would stop, immediately. I hope that my next statement will reveal some truth in her word.

Harlan
Baltic, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2003 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paycomnetone-Verify/internet/Paycomnetone-Verify-dirty-tricks-in-online-forms-led-to-full-membership-fees-on-my-charg-53559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paycom.net/one Verify