Complaint Review: Payday Express USA

• Updated: Mon, July 01, 2013

• Reported By: David — Fullerton California
Payday Express USA
Internet USA

Payday Express USA While trying to get $1000 dollar loan, I was scammed for $300 dollars. Internet

While trying to obtain a $1000 dollar loan from Payday Express USA, I was asked to wire $100 dollars to them with a Green Dot money pak card, in order to prove I could make payments. After doing so, I was told that the FDIC had redflagged my loan, but if I wired an additional $200 dollars the redflag would be lifted and they would deposit the loan plus the $300 dollars I had wired to them back into my bank account. Well, needless to say that once I wired the money, I didn't hear from them again. So now instead of getting out of debt by receiving loan. I find myself more in debt than I actually was in. Although I have filed a police report and also filed a complaint with Federal Trade Commission, I would like some action to be taken against the mentioned company to retrieve my funds. For now I would settle with getting these crooks off internet so it does not happen to someone else. Feel free to contact me should any criminal actions were to be taken against this fraudulent company and whom so ever is responsible for stealing from innocent consumers. Thank You.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 08:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payday-Express-USA/internet/Payday-Express-USA-While-trying-to-get-1000-dollar-loan-I-was-scammed-for-300-dollars-1063717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payday Express USA