Complaint Review: Payday Mobility

• Reported By: Lois y****** — Lake City Florida
Payday Mobility
Internet USA

Payday Mobility Should be shut down Alabama Internet

My wife has s open account with this company, tryed to pay it off in February and company said it was changing over to another easier way to pay, but failed to allow her to pay it off, then changed over to interest only payments without any notification what so ever, and she used my cell as her number and all of a sudden these guys start calling on my phone stating they are lawyers and my wife is going to jail, then proceed to call her work and harass her, along whild continuing to call my phone etc..

so now my wife has had her hours cut at work because of this! Sort of funny how they have all of her information and its exactly the same payday mobility has! Go figure I think this company should be shut down and forced to pay any customers back for this scam! Its also funny how payday mobility has Indian sounding accents and so did these guys that continue to call and harass our family! I hope there's a lawyer that wishes to contact me to sue these b******s for everything they have!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 06:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payday-Mobility/internet/Payday-Mobility-Should-be-shut-down-Alabama-Internet-1140679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payday Mobility