Complaint Review: Payday Mobility.com

• Updated: Wed, October 02, 2013

• Reported By: HamR1 — Jacksonville Florida
Payday Mobility.com
427 N Tatnall St. #91008 Wilmington, Delaware USA

Payday Mobility.com Payday Mobility How to borrow $300.00 for an "EASY PAYOFF OF $1000.00" in less then a month!!! Wilmington Delaware

I made an on line loan from Payday Mobile.com, of $300.00 with terms of $180.00 on July 31,2013 then 8 payments of $26.25 per month for 8 months. After Payday Mobility.com debited the first payment of $90.00.(finders fee?) I called to check what the $90.00 debit from my checking account was for. The $90.00 plus the $180.00 which they had debited on Augest 31st. ($270.00 total) then to pay $26.25 for 8 months.($480.00) I could see this was not going to work for me. When I called Payday Moblity.com, I was told that a second payment of $180.00 was to be debited from my checking account on the 31st. of August. I went to my bank and had a stop payment to Payday Mobility.com set up. The payment was not taken out in September. I find on October the 2nd a debit of $110.00 from my checking account to Payday Mobility.com is in a processing hold. In other words the bank is planning to debit my account once again! I have discovered this after banking hours. I will be at my bank as soon as it opens in the morning! I will write another report after having the meeting at my bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2013 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payday-Mobilitycom/Wilmington-Delaware-19801-2230/Payday-Mobilitycom-Payday-Mobility-How-to-borrow-30000-for-an-EASY-PAYOFF-OF-100000-1089073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payday Mobility.com