Complaint Review: Payday for America

• Updated: Thu, June 06, 2013

• Reported By: B. L. Arledge — Austin Texas
Payday for America
Internet USA

Payday for America continues to call me and harrassing me Internet

Payday for America has been harrassing me for about a week. A gentlemen there by the name of Mark Anthony called me and left a voice mail to day and told me if i don't call him back that he will cancel my loan and remove $300 dollars from my checking account for cancellation of my loan application.

Mark has promise me several times that they can give me a loan for $1,500 and that all I have to do is get two greendot moneypak cards one for $125.00 and the other for $160.00.  I am out $285.00! Can't believe that I trusted this company.

Now I am getting calls from Mark and and also from a man named James Smith (same person-recognize the voice) and I would like to find a way to get help with this problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2013 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Payday-for-America/internet/Payday-for-America-continues-to-call-me-and-harrassing-me-Internet-1056947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Payday for America